Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Today we took Wicked to the vet for shots--What fun!

We got up early and put the wicked cat in the carrier where she howled and screamed for all the time it took me to get ready to go.  Once at the vet, she was calm and quiet and I was able to hold her and pet her.  She was remarkably good when she got her shots (three to be exact) and she was cooperative during the exam by the vet.  We have another appointment next month for her last shot and to have her spay.  Then she is off to her new home.  I cannot wait.  Although she is warming up considerably--I can pick her up and hold her on my lap quite often--I will be glad for her to get to her forever home and settle in. 


Here's what she looks like tonight after all the excitement!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losing a Pet: What to do to deal with the grief

Losing a pet is an experience that cuts deep. These furry, feathered, or even scaled companions become part of our families, our daily routi...