Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I know that this is a national holiday, but with a dog who has a noise phobia, it is very difficult to enjoy all the fireworks.  Where I live, there are many families setting off fireworks and firecrackers, even though we live in city limits.  My poor Satchmo is about to have a nervous breakdown!

On another note, I have been worried about Austen.  He has been really sick with diarrhea and vomiting for the last two days.  I've been afraid he would get dehydrated, so I started giving him Pepto Bismol and that seemed to help him just a little.  Today, he has finally stopped having the squirts, but now he has a sick stomach and lays around looking miserable.  What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losing a Pet: What to do to deal with the grief

Losing a pet is an experience that cuts deep. These furry, feathered, or even scaled companions become part of our families, our daily routi...