Monday, June 7, 2010

My boys are too cute!

I really don't have much to say that is new about my wonderful Satchmo or the sweet Austen.  They are both doing okay, except I think I will take them in for a vet check this week.  Satch is overly grouchy and touchy, so I think something is hurting him; Austen is constipated.  I've never encountered constipation in a dog before so I am at a loss as to how to relieve him.  We walk and walk.  I have added oil to his food.  I put out another water dish and keep clean water available.  So, off to the vet we will go very soon.  In the meantime, here is a really cute picture of the two boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losing a Pet: What to do to deal with the grief

Losing a pet is an experience that cuts deep. These furry, feathered, or even scaled companions become part of our families, our daily routi...