Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Puppy Love

Here's a cute little article about ratties and children at a Mother's Day Out.  I thought I'd add it because I chuckled when I looked at the photo.  I hope this brings a smile to your face also.


I am thankful for the love and devotion I get from my little man, Satchmo.  I hope to enjoy his company for many more years.  Won't you take a moment and be thankful for the animals in your life, too?


__________________________________________________________________________________

Daily News Photo,
11-25-2009

First Baptist School’s “Mothers Day Out” class invited two special guests to campus Thursday. Rat terriers Alice and Rudy shared kisses in exchange for doggie treats, which the class donated to Animal Relief Foundation’s no-kill animal shelter. The class, instructed by Dale Robertson-Agosto, spent the entire day learning about animal friends. Participating students included Reese Monvoision, Avi Coleman, John Mason Futch, Kameron Kratzer, Jamell Davis, Jack Guidry, Olivia Benoit, Hudson Carter, Rossi Armstrong, Ian Albro, Waylon Wild, Abby Ortego, Ahnnie Albro and Mason Futch. (At left) Olivia Benoit makes a face after receiving a kiss from Alice.

For more local news, please subscribe to Jennings Daily News by clicking the “SUBSCRIBE” link at left or by calling 337-824-3011.

This article is from The Jennings Daily News online

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Losing a Pet: What to do to deal with the grief

Losing a pet is an experience that cuts deep. These furry, feathered, or even scaled companions become part of our families, our daily routi...